Image Map

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Whats New: Physicians Formula Nude Wear Glowing Nude Blush

I feel like my blog has been seriously lacking in the Physicians Formula area! I mean, it's truly one of my absolute favorite drug store makeup brads. So, I decided to do my Whats New Wednesday on a little Physicians Formula!


The Physicians Formula Nude Wear Glowing Nude Blush, is a pinky/peach blush that has four quadrants of color. Two of them are pinkish, and the other two are more peachy. You can wear one individual shade, or sweep your brush and mix all four together. Or, even do a combination of two or three of the shades! The possibilities are endless for this blush!

This retails for $12.99, and is sold wherever Physicians Formula is found! I like to get Physicians Formula cosmetics at CVS when they have a sale, but I've seen the brand at Target, Walmart, Christmas Tree Shops, and Bed, Bath & Beyond.

Let talk about the packaging, shall we? How adorable is it? The little rose-gold bow is such a fun touch. I really adore a lot of Physicians Formula cosmetic packaging, but this one is the cutest! It has a magnetic closure on the front and the back of the packaging. The front has a the pan of blush, and the back has a little cut-out that holds a flat brush and behind it, there is a nice sized mirror. The out side is a faux leather texture that is a peachy nude color.


Below are swatches of all four quadrants of color, then a swatch of them all mixed up.


No comments:

Post a Comment