Image Map

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Whats New: elf Moisturizing Foundation Stick

It seems like elf always has new products popping up on their website these days! I love trying new things, and since they had a great deal last week I was able to pick a few things up for half price.


One of the items I got was the elf Moisturizing Foundation Stick. I love foundations in stick form, and yes, it's still cold here in the midwest so moisturizing sounded great for my parched skin!

This foundation retails for $6 for 0.49 oz from the elf website, and comes in 8 different shades. I got the shade "Ivory", and it matches my skin tone pretty well.

The application is pretty easy and mess-free. All you do is swipe it on your face where you want the most coverage, then blend away using fingers, a sponge or a brush. The feel of this foundation is a powdery feel once it is blended out. But, it still feels hydrating

The packaging is nice and sleek. It comes in a black matte stick that twists up to reveal the product. Mine wont twist down unless I press on it to help it along, but that doesn't really bother me.

Overall, I really like this foundation. It feels nice, it applies smoothly, and it has decent staying power. A bargain at only $6!

No comments:

Post a Comment