Image Map

Friday, March 28, 2014

Friday Haul: Maybelline, Physicians Formula, The Body Shop & more!

Happy Friday! I hope your week was great. I'm back in the thick of drugstore deals this week, so I hope you're ready to shop! I went to Target, CVS, and The Body Shop this week. 

 At Target I was able to get some great deals using the $3 off $15 Beauty purchase coupon that came with my Target Beauty Box. If you follow me on Facebook, you will have seen that I posted a link for you to print off a coupon for $3 off any $5 yes to coupon, and I also posted about Target having a lot of Clearance finds this week as well. So, make sure you are following me! So, here is the deal I was able to get with combining all of these coupons:

Yes to Blueberry Cleansing Facial Towelettes (Bonus Pack) $5.99
Yes to Cucumbers Cleansing Facial Towelettes (Bonus Pack) $5.99
Revlon Colorstay Whipped foundation (Clearance priced) $5.48 =
$17.46
-$3.00 ($3 off $15 Beauty purchase coupon that came with my Target Beauty Box)
-$3.00 (Yes to coupon from here)
-$3.00 (Yes to coupon from here)
-$2.00 (Coupon that I printed for Revlon from here
$6.46 for all 3 items!

The first thing I picked up at CVS, was this 2 pack of Maybelline Mega Plush Mascara. CVS has a sale where if you buy $10 worth of Maybelline cosmetics, you get $3 back in extra bucks. I also had a $2 off coupon from the red machine. Here is what this deal looks like:

2 pack of Maybelline Mega Plush Mascara in "Blackest Black"
$9.99 (The extra bucks will still print even though it's a penny off of the $10)
-$2.00 ($2 off any Maybelline cosmetics purchase coupon from red machine)
-$3.00 (Bucks that printed on my receipt for a future purchase)

-$0.99 (10% back for Beauty Club membership - 10% is always taken BEFORE coupons)
 $3.99 - Only $2 per mascara!


Next up, I had to get in on the Physicians Formula deal, where if you buy any 2 Physicians Formula cosmetics, you get $10 back in extra bucks! I had a coupon from the red machine for Physicians Formula, and when I went to Target, I found these fun little pink stickers on Physicians Formula products that said "Buy 1 Get 1 FREE". So, I peeled one off and took it to CVS where I was able to score this deal:

Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips All-in-one Nude pallet for face and eyes in "Natural Nude" & "Warm Nude" $13.99 each...
$13.99 x 2 =
$27.98
-$13.99 (Buy 1 Get 1 FREE coupon sticker)
-$3.00 ($3 off any Physicians Formula cosmetics purchase coupon from red machine)
-$10.00 (Bucks that printed on my receipt for a future purchase)

-$2.79 (10% back for Beauty Club membership - 10% is always taken BEFORE coupons) 
 $1.80 - Only $0.90 for each pallet!



Next, if you follow me on Facebook, you will have seen me post about a Groupon deal for The Body Shop. For $15 you get $30 to spend in store! This is just a straight $30, and if there are sales in store, you can still use the Groupon! This past weekend, there was a sale for "Buy 2 get 2 or buy 3 get 3". So, I was able to get 6 items for the price of 3, plus I used my Groupon to pay for most of my purchase! Here is how it worked

4 single eyeshadows in "Caramel Flirt", "Chocolate Linger", "Coconuts About You", & "Pink Crush" $10.00 each x 4 = $40.00

2 single blushes in "Bubble Gum", & "Ginger" $16.00 each x 2  = $32.00

  $40.00 (eyeshadows)
+$32.00 (Blushes)
$72.00
-$15.00 (Amount from the Groupon)
-$30.00 ("Buy 2 get 2 or buy 3 get 3" sale)
 $27.00 for all 6 items, only $4.50 per item!

This week, had I not gotten any of these cosmetics on sale or used coupons, I would have paid $127.43. Since I was smart about my shopping, I only paid $39.25! What were you able to score this week? Make sure that if you want to get in on any of the Drugstore deals, you shop before Sunday!





No comments:

Post a Comment