Image Map

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Skin Care Week Whats New: Güd Cleansing Wipes


Hey everyone. This weeks "Whats New" is somewhat keeping in trend with Skin Care Week. New Güd Cleansing Wipes are a natural and fast way to cleanse your skin after a workout or for a quick refresher during the day. I happen to think that these are genius. Of course these aren't a replacement for a shower. But if I've done a light workout at home, and don't have time to shower and dry my hair, and the whole 9, these are perfect. I have 3 kids at home, so these are a great way for me to get in my workout, and not smell horrible until I have the time to shower. These would be a great addition to your gym bag, or to take to work with you just in case the elevator broke and you end up having to hoof it up several flights of stairs. These retail for $2.99 for a pack of 10 and are found at most drugstores. 

So what do you think? Do you have a use for a product like this in your routine? Let me know in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes I will remember to keep facial cleansing wipes by my bed if I forget to wash my face at night and I'm too lazy to get up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! Every once in a while, I'll do the same. I think we all have those days!

      Delete