Image Map

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Ipsy: March 2014

Have you heard of Ipsy? It's a beauty subscription that costs $10/month and they send you 4-5 products inside of a cute little makeup bag. I've been subscribed to them for around 10 months, and I always get my money worth, with some of my bags valuing at over $50! Plus, it gives me a chance to try things that I normally wouldn't try. I love it! Here is what I got in this month's bag:


First of all, how cute is the bag this month? It was designed by an artist named klari, and I love the colors! It's a fun bag this month for sure.

 First thing I got, was this gorgeous deluxe lipstick from BareMinerals in the shade "Get Ready". The full size of this Lipstick retails for $18.

Next is a full sized pallet from NYX. It's their Love in Rio line, and this pallet is called "Cabana Boy", and this has a retail value of $6.

And, on to another full size product. This is the NEW Chella eyeliner pen in "Indigo Blue" and it retails for $24! I've gotten Chella products in my Ipsy bag before, and they are great!

Lastly, I got this Flawless Beauty Primer from Pixi. Retail of this is $9. The above swatches are: on top, the product straight from the tube, and on bottom, sheared out. This is a very brightening and non-silicon feeling primer!

There you have it! Had I purchased each individual product alone, I would have spent $57 retail! Plus, I got a cute little bag! I love Ipsy!




No comments:

Post a Comment