Image Map

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Tip Tuesday: An easy way to travel with Z Palette

Do you travel a lot during the summer? I know I do! It's a love/hate thing with me. I'm a total homebody, and traveling really stresses me out with my 3 kids. But, love it or hate it, I do it a lot when my kids are out of school for the summer.


I have been thinking a lot about streamlining my travel essentials, and more specifically, my makeup travel essentials. I really haven't seen an all-in-one palette that has everything I'll need in one place. So, I decided to make one! Aside from brushes and mascara, my customized Z Palette has it all! I'll take you through what I put inside mine, so you can get ideas for if you want to make one! I have a de-potting post here, if you would like to know how I de-pot stuff to put inside my palettes.


1. Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer (travel size)
2. Mongo Kiss Vanilla Honey Lip Balm
3. Lip Stick (sorry, I de-potted this a while ago and don't remember the color)
4. Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Powder in "Translucent"
5. Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Airbrushing Pressed Blush in "Rose"
6. Cover Girl + Olay Concealer in "Fair"
7. Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques Pressed Mineral Foundation (sample size)
8. Assorted eye shadows: Top Row, The Body Shop "Pink Crush" & Elf  "Beauty Queen" Middle Row, The Body Shop "Chocolate Linger" & The Body Shop "Caramel Flirt" Bottom Row,
The Body Shop "Coconuts About You" & Elf "What's your name?"


Aside from mascara, brushes, eyeliner and maybe liquid foundation I have everything I need in this travel-friendly compact. The Z Palettes are sturdy enough that I feel like they will travel just fine if you maybe wrap it in some PJ pants or a t-shirt. The plastic top almost feels as sturdy as glass!


No comments:

Post a Comment