Image Map

Monday, May 19, 2014

Ipsy: May 2014

Have you heard of Ipsy? It's a beauty subscription that costs $10/month and they send you 4-5 products inside of a cute little makeup bag. I've been subscribed to them for a year now, and I always get my moneys worth, with some of my bags valuing at over $50! Plus, it gives me a chance to try things that I normally wouldn't try. I love it! Here is what I got in this month's bag:


First, the bag! OMG I love it! It's a cute natural canvas style bag with a cute leaf pattern on the front and a zip top closure. I honestly think this is my favorite bag so far!

eva-nyc Therapy Session Hair Mask: This is a full size product in this months bag and it retails for $12! I'm always in need of a good deep conditioner.

Hang Ten Classic Sport Natural Sunscreen SPF50: Ipsy is helping me gear up for summer with this product! I can never have enough sunscreen in my life. All 5 people in my family are ghosts, so we go though this stuff fast! This is s deluxe sized sample with 1 oz. of product. The full size is 6 oz. and retails for $12.99

Pacifica Mineral Eye Shadow Duo: I love the idea of this eco-friendly brand. These eye shadows as of right now are an Ipsy exclusive product!

derma|e Microdermabrasion Scrub: Another eco-friendly product! This smells amazing and I exfoliate my face 2x a week, so I go through scrubs fast. This product is 1 oz. which is exactly 1/2 of what the full size is at 2 oz. The full size has a retail of $32.50 so my products value is $16.25!

Olive Natural Beauty Olive Lips Lip Balm: This is another eco-friendsly brand this month, and another full-size product that retails for $5.95. This lip balm smells really good and I love natural products, so win win!

So, the value of this bag minus the eye shadow, since I have no idea how much to value an exclusive item, is $47.19! So I'd say well over a $50 value for the whole bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment