Image Map

Monday, May 12, 2014

TAG!!

Stacey from The Fairest of Them All tagged me, so I'm really excited to answer the questions she posted for me! Thanks Stacey, I love Tags!

1.What is the best and worst about blogging?
The best is when I know I've helped someone save money or helped them find a gem that I love.
And I'd say the worst is taking pictures and editing them. So time consuming!

2.If you could be anyone for a day, who would you be and why?
 I don't think I would be a specific person, but my dream is to be a celebrity makeup artist and travel to exotic locations doing what I love.

3.What is at the top of your bucket list?
To travel with my husband once our kids are grown

4.Something you can’t leave the house without?
NYX butter gloss!

5.What made you choose the name of your blog?
Pink is my favorite color. I don't know, it just came to me one day!

6.What’s one piece of advice you’d give your younger self?
Work harder and don't rush things! Growing up will happen. Be young while you can!

7. Biggest Pet Peeve?
 Talking with your mouth full of food. So gross.

8.Where is somewhere you have always wanted to visit?
 Italy. Venice to be more specific.

9. Top 3 items you cannot do without?
I'm assuming these are beauty items, so I'll say... Mascara, lipgloss, and eyebrow pencil.

10.What is your guilty pleasure?
I'm a total chocoholic. So definitely a good chocolate bar. 

11.Top 5 holy grail beauty products!
NYX Butter Gloss
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
Argan Oil
Wet n Wild Eyeshadow Trio in "Walking on Eggshells"
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer


No comments:

Post a Comment