Image Map

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Tip Tuesday: On trend for Spring/Summer - BOLD colors!

One of the hottest trends right now is hot hues for your hair and eyes! With the recent release of the Urban Decay Electric palette, things have gone retro, and people are rocking bold, bright colors! I personally have a hard time putting my looks out there are doing some bold colors, so I thought I would start small. I hauled a palette yesterday, and I cannot stop playing with it! So many fun colors, and so many possibilities!

The Wet n Wild 5 pan eyeshadow palette in "Art in the Streets" has awesome pigmentation, and can be used for hair as well as eyes! For a pop of color to any look, take the pigmented colors along your lower last line. And you can use them for all kinds of great costume or Halloween looks as well!



So, what do you think about the bold color trend? Your cup of tea, or no?

No comments:

Post a Comment