Image Map

Friday, May 9, 2014

Friday Haul: Almay Wet n Wild, Revlon & More!

Happy Friday! I'm SOOOO glad it's Friday! This was one long week for me. On the bright side, it was a great week at the drugstore! I made a little money on some of my purchases and got some things that I'm really excited for! On to the goods...


This week at CVS, when you buy $10 worth of Revlon, you get $3 extrabucks. I had the $2 off Revlon eye coupons from here (you can print 2 per computer, and 2 per device, so download the app on your smartphone!). I got 4 ShadowLinks to make my total over $10, and when I went to the red coupon machine, it gave me a $5 off any 2 Revlon cosmetics coupon! I swear that machine sometimes reads my mind. Here's how it looks...

4 Revlon ShadowLinks in "Copper", "Gold", "Lime" & "Khaki"
$3.19 x 4 - These went up in price a bit!
-$8.00 (4 $2 off  Revlon eye coupons from here - print 2 per computer/device)
-$5.00 ($5 off any 2 Revlon cosmetics coupon from red machine)
-$3.00 (Extra Bucks for spending $10 in Revlon products)
-$1.27 (10% back for Beauty Club membership - 10% is always taken BEFORE coupons)
-$4.51 An awesome money maker if you have 2 computers/devices that you can get the coupon from!


Next, I'm not that big of a fan of Walgreens shopping. They have a way of making me feel like a criminal for using a coupon. Every cashier I've ever gotten has looked at my coupons like I just gave them a foreign document and told them that they had to read it in order to live.  That being said, sometimes I can't not get their deals! This week was one of those times. About a month ago when I was going there every day to get free Almay shadow softies, a coupon printed from their catalina machine for me. It was a $3 off any 1 Almay eye cosmetic product. I've held onto it since I knew it could make for a great deal in the future. This past Saturday, I picked up our mail to find a booklet from Walgreens that had a bunch of coupons to get free points for buying various things. One of those coupons was for Almay. 2,000 ($2 value) points for purchasing any Almay cosmetic or makeup remover. They also have a coupon in their booklets by the register for $2 off any Almay product. So, combining all of these lovely coupons, I got some better than free mascara!

$5.99 Almay intense i-color volumizing mascara in "Sapphire"
-$3.00 (coupon from previous purchase)
-$2.00 (coupon from booklet next to the weekly ads)
-$2.00 (coupon from the mail for 2,000 points on Almay purchase)
-$1.01 a great money maker if you have the right coupons!

Walgreens also has select Wet n Wild cosmetics on sale for 40% off! These are such a great deal anyway, but 40% off is a steal! I found an eye shadow palette that I didn't have, and as a bonus, it had a coupon stuck to it. You can also use the coupon for $1 off from your Sunday paper if you were lucky enough to get it. Here is what this one looked like:

$3.99 Wet n Wild Eyeshadow Palette in "Art in the Streets"
-$1.59 (40% off sale)
-$1.00 (coupon stuck to product)
 $1.39 less than 1/2 of the original price. 

That's all for my weekly deals and steals. After everything is factored, I made over $4 on my beauty purchases this week!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment