Image Map

Friday, May 23, 2014

Friday Haul: Revlon, Ponds, NYX and more!

Happy Friday! I hope you've had a great week so far. Today, I'm going to tell you about my shopping trips to CVS, Ulta and Target! I love these posts that save you (and me) tons of money, so lets get started!


At CVS right now, if you buy $10 in Revlon cosmetics, you get $4 back in extra bucks! If you printed off more of the $2 off coupons before they were gone, you can score a great deal on ShadowLinks! I am getting quite the collection of these, so let me know if you want swatches of the ones I have!


$7.99 Revlon Bold Lacquer Mascara
$3.19 x 2  Revlon ShadowLinks in "Gunmetal" & "Onyx"
-$6.00 (3 $2 off  Revlon eye coupons from here - no longer available) 
-$2.00 ($2 off any $10 Revlon cosmetics coupon from my receipt a few weeks ago) 
-$4.00 (Extra Bucks for spending $10 in Revlon products)  
-$1.43 (10% back for Beauty Club membership - 10% is always taken BEFORE coupons)  
-$0.93 for all 3 products!

Also at CVS. Milani Cosmetics are buy 1 get 1 50% off. Milani is very rarely on sale, and I've never seen a coupon for their cosmetics, until one printed for me at the red machine a few weeks ago! I've been waiting for a good opportunity to use this coupon, and this sale was it. So, here is what I got...

$6.49 x 2 Milani Brow and Eye Highlighters
-$3.24 (buy 1 get 1 50% off sale)
-$3.00 (Coupon from red machine)
-$0.97 (10% back for Beauty Club membership - 10% is always taken BEFORE coupons)
$5.76 -- I can't tell you how excited I am to try these!


Now, lets head over to Ulta, where if you were lucky (or, if you are just obsessed with shopping there like me), you got an email to go in and get a free Big Sexy Hair hairspray with any purchase! So, I went down there and noticed that they have Revlon on sale, buy 2 get the 3rd free. This sale makes for free ShadowLinks when using that awesome $2 off coupon that was available last week! So, here is what I got...

$5.99 NYX Dark Circle Concealer
$2.99 x 3 Revlon ShadowLinks in "Melon", "Lemon" & "Cobalt"
$7.00 Big Sexy Hair Get Layered hairspray
-$7.00 (Free hairspray from email)
-$1.19 (20% off 1 item coupon from here)
-$2.99 (buy 2 get the 3rd free Revlon sale)
-$6.00 (3 $2 off  Revlon eye coupons from here - no longer available)
 $4.79 for 5 products!



At Target this week they have a gift card deal where if you buy 3 specific skincare items you get a $5 gift card. Ponds facial wipes, and Simple facial wipes are included in this deal. I'm constantly going through these, so when I got wind of this I was all over it. Here is how the deal worked for me..

$3.79 Ponds Facial Wipes
$3.79 x 2 Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes
-$4.00 (2 $2.00 off coupons for Simple from here)
-$1.00 (Coupon for Ponds from here)
-$1.00 (Target coupon for Ponds from here)
-$5.00 (Gift Card for next purchase)
$0.37 for all 3 wipes! That's like getting each one for only $0.12!

That's all this week! Had I not used any coupons or gotten anything on sale at all I would have paid $63.87 for all these items! But, by shopping sales and using coupons, I paid $11.85! What were you able to score this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment