Image Map

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Yummy smelling cosmetics!

I thought I would have some fun today and talk about how companies have been making everything from foundation to mascara scented. I recently hauled the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette (more on that tomorrow!) and it smelled SO good. It made me wonder what else I had that smelled yummy, too. I went through my makeup collection and gave almost everything the sniff test, and here are some of my favorite smelling things...

 
  1. Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette. This smells SO good. Just like chocolate! Kind of weird for an eyeshadow, but hey, it's calorie free!
  2. Too Faced Chocolate Soleil. This bronzer smells just like the Chocolate Bar Palette. This bronzer has been a favorite of mine for a long time, and I'm not sure if it's because of the great matte warmth it gives my skin, or the fact that it smells so good!
  3. Eccence Sun Club Bronzer. Another yummy smelling bronzer. This one smells like piña colada or some other tropical drink. It reminds me of Hawaii. So yummy!
  4. NYX Butter Gloss. This smells like you are eating candy. It's like a sugar cookie for your lips.
  5. Buxum gloss. Another baked good smell. This one is more like a chocolate chip cookie. 
  6. Tarte Lipsurgence Lip Gloss. This has a very light and delicate vanilla scent. So lovely and sweet!
  7. Burts Bee's Lip Shimmer. I have a few different shades of these and they all smell the same. Like a mild peppermint scent. 
  8. elf All Over Color Stick. At only $1 a pop, these shimmery sticks are a great addition to your collection, and they smell just like oranges!
  9. Tarte Cheek Stain. I think if I had to describe my favorite summery scent, this cheek stain would be it. It's a light citrus scent that sticks around for hours!
  10. Sexy Booster Blush, Eyeshadow, Mascara and Bronzer. These products from Physicians Formula all have a yummy vanilla scent that is supposed to include Horny Goat weed for an aphrodisiac. I'm not sure if it will really make you sexier, but it does smell good!
 There you have it! What cosmetics do you own that you love to inhale?

No comments:

Post a Comment