Image Map

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Whats New: The Big Easy Liquid To Powder SPF 35 Foundation from Benefit Cosmetics

This week's whats new, is a creative and fun packaged product from Benefit Cosmetics. The Big Easy Liquid To Powder SPF 35 Foundation!

From Benefit:
Big Easy contains ingredients known to help balance moisture and control oil, while the cushiony liquid-to-powder formula melts in like a cream, yet finishes lightweight and velvety like a powder. This multibalancing complexion perfector self-adjusts to your exact shade to even out skintone and conceal imperfections. It also contains ingredients known to soothe and comfort the skin and help fight free radicals.
 

So far there are some very mixed reviews of this product. I have put it to the test for 3 days straight, and I've not had stellar results. At a $38 price tag, I was expecting fabulous, and it just didn't deliver for me.  It has very little coverage. It wears off on me after only a few hours. It smells HORRIBLE. And, for the price, it's just straight up not worth it in my opinion! It did, however have a light feel and it did seem like it transformed to a powder finish like Benefit claimed. Which, sounded wonderful to me! But unfortunately the cons outweighed the pros for me with this product.

The swatch below is heavy, un-blended and it's in the shade "Fair".

 I'd love to know your thoughts if you've tried this. For me, it was a total pass, and I'm so glad that I bought it from Sephora. They are great at taking things back!


No comments:

Post a Comment