Image Map

Friday, April 25, 2014

Review: Maybelline Color Whisper in "Lust For Blush"

I found the most perfect nude pink lip color in the world! I absolutely love a nude lip. It's hard for many to achieve since having a nude lip can sometimes make you look dead. So, a lot of us look to nude pink shades to counter that balance of a nude lip and a dead face. However, pinks are hard, too. Some are too bright, some are too brown etc.

I'm so happy to have found this lip color. It's the perfect balance of it all and it look so pretty with my fair skin tone. The Maybelline Color Whisper in "Lust For Blush" is now in the archives as my favorite drugstore lipstick! It's so beyond perfect for a variety of shin tones, and it feels like a chap-stick. It's very hydrating, and not too heavy, like some lipsticks.

I find pictures of lips a little creepy and weird, but I thought it would be helpful for you to see what it looks like on my lips in natural light.



This lipcolor retails for $7.50 at most drugstores or wherever Maybelline is sold near you. I definitely recommend it if you love the idea of a nude lip, but can't seem to find one that looks good on you. This is such a nice color, and the price is budget friendly!

No comments:

Post a Comment