Image Map

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

What's New: Wet N Wild Coloricon 5 Pan Palettes


Wet n Wild is best known for their eye shadows. The original 8 pan and 3 pan palettes are my all time favorite drug store eye shadows because of the awesome pigmentation and great value compared to even other drugstore brands! So, when Wet n Wild comes out with new shadows, I'm like a kid in a candy store! I get all sorts of giddy and can't wait to buy them. So, about 4 months ago when they came out with these new 5 pan palettes, you know I had to have them! I purchased "Floral Values" and "The Naked Truth" back in February and they have been fun to play with. Then, yesterday, I was able to score a great deal at Rite Aid (more about that on Friday) so I picked up the "Tunnel Vision" And the "I'm His Breezey" palettes. I've swatched them below so you can get an idea of the quality. The pigmentation of these palettes are hit and miss. I feel like all of the shadows in "Tunnel Vision" are greatly pigmented and the other three have some shining stars and some duds. Overall, for the price, these cannot be beat! I own some very high end shadows that don't hold a candle to some of my Wet n Wild shadows! So, take a look next time you're at the store and see which ones you think you'd like. I'm definitely recommending the "Tunnel Vision" palette if you are a fan of dramatic black smokey eyes!  


 Tunnel Vision

I'm His Breezey

Floral Values

The Naked Truth

No comments:

Post a Comment