Image Map

Friday, April 18, 2014

Friday Haul: Maybelline, Physicians Formula, The Balm

Hooray for the weekend! I hope your week was awesome, and that you were able to score some great beauty finds. This week, I went to Ulta, Kohls, and Rite Aid. Here we go...

I went to Kohls this week because they sent me a coupon for $10 off anything in the store. I originally wanted to get some new clothes, but looked them over and didn't find anything that suited me, so of course I browsed the cosmetics to find something there. I had no idea that Kohls sold theBalm cosmetics! I found this "Smoke Balm" eyeshadow palette for $12! Easy desicion at that point. A $2 trio from theBalm after my $10 coupon. I reviewed this item yesterday, so click here for more info.

Then, I hopped over to Ulta. I posted on Facebook that they are having a 40% off sale on a lot of drugstore brands. Maybelline and Physicians Formula are 2 of the 5 brands that are 40% off right now. PLUS, you can use a $3.50 off your $10 purchase coupon for even better savings, and Ulta takes Manufacture Coupons as well! So as I was browsing, I found this BB Bronzer with an attached $5 off coupon. Then, I got some things from Maybelline that I've needed and wanted as well. Here is how this sweet deal ended up:

$14.99 Physicians Formula Bronze Booster Glow Boosting BB Cream
$6.99 Maybelline Define a Brow in Dark Blonde
$4.99 Maybelline Fit Me Bronzer (Can you tell I'm gearing up for summer?)
-$10.78 (40% off sale)
-$5.00 (Coupon attached to Bronze BB Cream)
-$3.50 (Ulta $3.50 off $10 purchase coupon)
$7.68 For $27 worth of makeup!

Last, I went to Rite Aid for one of my favorite sales ever! They do this sale every now and then, and I JUMP on it! Spend $15 on Physicians Formula get $10 up+ rewards (excludes eye & clearance)! Already that is a sweet deal, but combine it with a coupon, and you can get a smoking deal! PLUS, you can do this twice. That's a $20 savings if you spend $30. I've told you about the Buy 1 Get 1 Free coupons that I found at Target. I went and got another one, then ran to Rite Aid and found more coupons stuck to the products there as well:

$14.95  Physicians Formula Nude Wear Bronzer (Yes, another bronzer this week)
$13.95  Physicians Formula Super CC Color Correcting Powder
$6.55 Physicians Formula Gentle Cover Concealer Stick
-$13.95 (Buy 1 Get 1 Free Coupon from Target)
-$3.00 (Coupon stuck to CC powder at Rite Aid)
-$20.00 (up+ Rewards for next purchase)
-$1.50  --> An awesome money maker, if you can find the coupons at Target!

So that's all for my haul this week. I got $74.42 worth of makeup for only $8.17 this week!

I want to mention, that there was a $4 off any Almay cosmetics coupon in the Sunday paper. If you were lucky enough to get one, then you can get some free stuff at Ulta and CVS this week! CVS has the lip glosses for $5.99 with a $2 reward, so free after the $4 coupon. And Almay is included in the 40% off sale at Ulta, so choose your scenario there. I was super lucky and scored 2 of these wonderful coupons, thanks to my sweet neighbors, so I'll be saving mine for a money making scenario next week! So make sure you come back next Friday. And, have a great Easter weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment