Image Map

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Friday Haul: LOTS of Revlon & Almay

I'm ready for the weekend! I'm super excited to share with you my haul this week, though. Rite Aid has been the place to shop lately, and I'm loving the deals there. But I also hit up CVS for a money maker on Almay and Revlon. Lets get started!

This week at Rite Aid, they have Revlon cosmetics for 40% off! And, as if that wasn't good enough, they are also giving you a $5 up+ reward when you spend $15!! AND, if you go here, they are giving you 3 different coupons to use for this deal!!! Wow, wow, wow! GO to Rite Aid if you love Revlon. You can do this deal 2 times for a total of $10 back in up+ rewards. Here is What I picked up:

$2.99 x 2 Revlon ShadowLinks in "Oyster" & "Taupe"
$7.49 x 2 Revlon Clolorburst Lipglosses in "Crystal Lilac" & "Hot Pink"
$9.99 x 2 Revlon Cream Blush in "Flushed" & "Pinched"
$6.49 Revlon Tweezer set (ad states that these are excluded from up+ reward, but it worked for me on Monday)
-$16.37 (40% off sale - only on makeup, tweezers are regular price)
-$3.00 (in-ad coupon for $3 off $5 Revlon beauty tools)
-$3.00 ($3 off $5 eye products coupon from here)
-$3.00 ($3 off face product coupon from here)
-$3.00 ($3 off face product coupon on my receipt from a previous purchase) 
-$4.00 ($4 off 2 lip products coupon from here)
-$2.00 (2 $1.00 off lip product coupons from here. You can use these in conjunction with the video values)
-$10.00  (up+ Rewards for next purchase)
$3.05 for 7 Revlon Products - only $0.43 each!

Note: The cream blushes rang up at $12.99, but the price on the shelf clearly said that they were $9.99 (most places have them priced at $12.99, so this was no surprise), so the manager adjusted the price for me. You may not be able to get these blushes at this price. 

Now, lets head over to CVS. They have a magical beauty coupon that will print for EVERYONE this week that is for $3 off any $15 cosmetics purchase. Combine that with one of their many sales, and it's a great deal! I used mine with my $4.00 off Almay coupons that I mentioned last Friday, since there is a $3 extra buck deal on Almay this week. Then, I added a few Revlon ShadowLinks because the red machine printed a $5 off 2 Revlon cosmetics coupon for me. Here is how my transaction looked:

$5.99 x 2 Almay Lipglosses in "Blooming Balm" & "Apple-a-Day"
$2.99 x 2 Revlon ShadowLinks in "Candy" & "Plum"
-$8.00 (2 $4.00 off any Almay cosmetics coupons, go here for more info.)
-$3.00 ($3 off any $15 cosmetics purchase coupon from red machine)
-$5.00 ($5 off 2 Revlon Cosmetics Coupon from red machine)
-$3.00 (Extra Bucks for spending $10 in Almay products)
-$1.79 (10% back for Beauty Club membership - 10% is always taken BEFORE coupons)
-$2.83 --> A sweet moneymaker for me this week!

That's it for today's haul. If you take it all into consideration, I spent $0.22 on my beauty purchases this week. That's $65.39 worth of cosmetics for less than a quarter!

I also want to mention, that CVS is also having a sale on Physicians Formula this week. If you buy $20 worth, you get $10 extrabucks back. If you have the Buy 1 Get 1 Free coupons found at Target, then this is a great deal paired with the $3 off $15 coupon from the red machine! My Target was out of the coupons :(

Also, if you want to get 2 Almay shadow softies instead of the lipglosses like I did for the CVS deal, the $3 extrabucks will still print for you. I have all of the shadow softies from previous purchases, so I opted for the glosses, but it would have been a better moneymaker with the shadow softies!

2 comments:

  1. omg...what an awesome haul and deal! thanks sooooo much :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome! Are you going to grab some of these deals?

      Delete