Image Map

Friday, June 6, 2014

A Beautiful Gift for a Teacher

Hey everyone. I didn't do a haul post this week, but rest assured that one will come at you next week with some hot deals! Instead, today I wanted to share with you an idea for an end of the year teacher gift. I really wanted to give my kids' teachers something beauty related. Both of my older kids that are in school have the greatest and trendiest female teachers, and I'm such a sucker for cosmetics, so I was sure they would love something to pamper themselves.

I looked on pinterest and google for hours trying to find something clever and just couldn't. So I came up with my own thing, and wanted to share it with you!

First, I went to my local Walmart and picked up some makeup brushes. Actual colored cosmetics are extremely personal, so I didn't want to get them some eyeshadow or blush, that they may end up hating.


Then, I created a card that had a clever saying, and they loved it! Feel free to save the image and print it off for yourself. I got mine printed at Walmart and they turned out great.


I hope this helped any stumped Mommas out there! I realize that school is over for most of you, but there is always next year, and Christmas, too! Have a beautiful, and flawless day :)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I’m Martin Reed,if you are ready to get a loan contact.Mr Benjamin via email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com,WhatsApp:+1 989-394-3740 I’m giving credit to Le_Meridian Funding Service .They grant me the sum 2,000,000.00 Euro. within 5 working days. Le_Meridian Funding Service  is a  group investors into pure loan and debt financing at the  returns of 1.9% to pay off your bills or buy a home Or Increase your Business. please I advise everyone out there who are in need of loan and can be reliable, trusted and capable of repaying back at the due time of funds.

    ReplyDelete